- Legal cannabis is one of the world’s newest and most dynamic industries.
- Since Colorado legalized the drug in 2014, the previously illegal plant has birthed multibillion-dollar public companies, minted billionaires, and brewed significant social change.
- That’s why we’re launching Cultivated, a new cannabis newsletter. Sign up here to start receiving it.
Cannabis has gone from a criminalized drug to a global gold rush in just a short time. In only the last few years, the previously illegal plant has birthed multibillion-dollar public companies, minted billionaires, and brewed social change not seen since the end of Prohibition.
Business Insider has been at the forefront of tracking this trend.
- We’ve closely followed how Wall Street is slowly starting to open up to the cannabis industry.
- We’ve talked to top investors about where they’re placing bets in the nascent sector.
- And we’ve broken news about how CBD startups are getting creative to skirt Facebook’s advertising ban.
That’s why we’re now launching Cultivated, a new cannabis newsletter that will give an inside look at the deals, trends, and personalities driving the multibillion-dollar global cannabis boom.